Friday 14 August 2009

Beware of Draculas

Share
In honor of my favorite viral video of the last couple of months, Buffy vs. Edward Cullen, I am determined to make a small, JK-shaped dent in the never-ceasing ever-flowing cornucopia that is terrible DIY Meyerphile crafts.

Until that comes together, I just have this one picture for you, a cutoutandkeep project which purports to be a "Twilight Tote Bag". Do not believe its purportations!



Now, it's been a while since the last time I had a big slice of mom's old-fashioned twilight pie, but I'm pretty sure that's called an apple. Wait, let me open up my Twilight-brand Macbook and google it. Yep, definitely an apple.



Just because some hand model was contracted for a hamfisted visual allusion to original sin on your book cover does not mean you get dibs on the concept of "apples", Twi-peeps.

(If you feel like patenting the concept of whiny hundred-year-old corpses who like to watch high school girls as they sleep, I'm all for that. It might save us the inevitable SyFy Network knockoff of the movie "Twilight" coming any day now, called "Dusk" and starring Mario Lopez in white pancake makeup and a cape and romancing the beautiful Beela Schwan.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails