Tuesday 14 July 2009

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Share

I just.... I just don't even know anymore. I mean, what the hell is this? It looks like a freaking Snork in blackface, for fuck's sake (remember the Snorks, though? Man, they were great). Seriously, what this crocheted mess is supposed to represent is so far beyond me I don't even know where to start. And yet, and yet, someone was so impressed with their handiwork they put it up on craftster in the hopes that this would attract world-wide ardor and prestige. Well I, for one, sir, am not impressed. Nay, I am wholly unimpressed with this bizarre crap. And I've had it up to here with these shenanigans. I swear to god, I'll turn this car right around.

And there you have it. If your crocheted object looks like a racist statement involving a beloved childhood cartoon, you're most certainly doing it wrong.

4 comments:

  1. If it was a little more red (completely bright red that is), it would remind me of the meatball character on ATHF...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eight ball in the corner pocket" gone horribly wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, that's a black snork alright. I've been looking for one of those! Thanks, man.

    Julia, I've left something for you on my blog. You are this week's feature for my Terrific T-shirt Tuesday!

    Life...EXAGGERATED

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails