Sunday 10 May 2009

You Can Hear It Coming. It Sounds Like Techno.

Share
So scientists have known for years that lying to Jesus causes cancer and that smoking weed can make a girl pregnant, but they have remained baffled about how people get The Gay. That is, of course, until now. After doing extensive research in the dense untamed jungles of Castro Street, I have recently discovered a previously-unknown species of crapft which I have aptly named The Fluffy Gay Rainbow Love Butterfly Of Equal Opportunities And Extensive Gayness, of the genus "latch-hook". And it is the gayest thing that has ever existed. Just glimpsing this amount of sheer gay in person will be enough to turn even the straightest army sergeant or catholic priest bi-curious, and if, in the off-chance that one of this butterfly's blown kisses finds your sweet lips while you're dreaming of Hugh Grant, you've got The Gay. It's that simple.

I've started a breeding program for this rare species at the nearby Joanne Fabrics, if anyone is interested.

8 comments:

  1. I'm starting to dream of Ellen. Oh no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange. Ever since I saw that butterfly I can't get the taste of Tom Cruise out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even Perez Hilton thinks this is going too far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We totally dig this blog!

    Check out ours when you can!

    http://snarknbeans.blogspot.com/

    -Lo and Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like what happens when a stuffed animal breeds with a latch hook rug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really there is not enough purple in it. I think bi-sexual is more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard this animal is related to H.R Pufnstuf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails