Sunday 17 May 2009

The Nostrils Are Mesmerizing

Share

I dunno man. I kinda feel like whoever does this for a living, well, shouldn't. It's just... it's just awful. I mean, it's really, really bad, and quite possibly not what this individual should be doing with their time. Or wood. Seriously, it looks like a tracing of an outline of a badly-drawn copy of a picture of a dude with massive nostrils, tooth-rot, and lip-liner, all burned into a chunk of 2x4. It's just not a good look, my friend, not a good look.

4 comments:

  1. LMAO, oh man, I hope I never have to have my items make an appearance on your site, but you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it mesmerizing that the jaw, chin and neck seems to be one stalk.

    One can only guess what the model for this might have looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he might have a goiter as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. and such a realistic mouth!!

    this is what's wrong with my portraits at: http://josesinclair.blogspot.com -- I spent too much time on the eyes and mouths! heck, everything..

    jose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails