Tuesday 30 December 2008

Okay, I Said I Was Sorry.

Share
Man. I hate to do this to you, I really do. I know, I know, you just finished Christmas. I'm sure the last thing you really want to think about right now is more garlands and candy canes, and I'm sorry. But, I swear to you, I just came across these two pictures, and they were way too funny not to share with you.


This beauty was made for ... you guessed it.... an avid hunter. Mmmm... nothing says "happy holidays" quite like shooting wild animals, and nothing advocates killing our woodland friends quite like gluing a shotgun to a wreath. Note the attention to detail as well - such craftsmanship! But, don't let the curly ribbon pieces fool you; while they may look like harmless and jovially festive accents, of course they are not. No, this crafter dared not be so glib. If you look closely, you will notice that instead the wreath is covered with empty bullet cartridges, in various stages of disassemblage.
Heartwarming, no?


And this Christmas decor, which I've just noticed on closer inspection is built on top of a life preserver (?!) appears to be a tribute to the current economic situation, specifically the recent US bank bailout (?!). Yeah, I don't know either.

1 comment:

  1. Hell you could give the first one to someone who is being forced to spend the holiday season with someone they don't like...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails