Tuesday 23 December 2008

Do Them a Favor and Eat Their Heads First

Share
One of the things I look the most forward to at Christmastime is the neverending sea of gingerbread. I find it delicious, wonderfully seasonal, and somehow a very comforting food. You can imagine how dismayed and slightly perturbed I was then, to come across these next two photos. Seriously, is nothing sacred anymore?


Maybe it's just me, but I think these cupcakes kinda look like charming little sugar-coated holiday vignettes depicting the age-old yuletide tale of the year the zombie snowmen of Christmases past came back to life to savagely annihilate the slightly dimwitted yet oh-so delicious inhabitants of Teddy Graham Land. Obviously, while that classic story is always great for entertaining the kiddies, it unfortunately also makes for some uniquely terrifying desserts.


I think I have to agree with the ornament on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails