Friday 19 December 2008

Kool-Aid for Kristmas

Share
I just want to start this post out by saying that I love recycling. I really do. I think it's just the best ever. The way things can be melted down or, well, melted down to make the same thing all over again just blows me away. I also think it's neat how so many crafters have taken this sentiment on board and started reusing various materials in new and inspiring ways. In these dire economic times, I think it's important to take inspiration wherever it can be found, and I certainly applaud this next crafter for trying:

Unfortunately, words fail to describe the sheer amount of fugly this person has singlehandedly manufactured.

Reduce and Recycle freely, my friends, but please, Reuse with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails