Wednesday 31 December 2008

After 5 Beers And A Joint I'm Sure This Seemed Brilliant

Share
I love the fact that I found this item for sale online. No, I'm lying; I looooooove the fact that I found this item for sale online. I absolutely adore the idea that some stoner (I can only assume) picked up their used and slightly sticky bottle of SoBe Lizard Lava drink, washed out the cigarette butts, and then spent hours transforming said bottle into what they have optimistically described as a "Red-Themed Hanging Vase With Buttons." And are trying to sell it now for $18.

Awww, bless.

But good luck with that, my hippie friend, and hopefully next time we'll see what you can do with a handful of patchoulie and half a grape Snapple.

2 comments:

  1. Some people are so clever with bottles and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is proof that I might have a future in the craft making business yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails