Friday 20 March 2009

How Fat Are You, Exactly?

Share
Wow. Really, just wow. I think that, quite possibly, this is the worst idea ever. Seriously. If only I were exaggerating. Honestly, the only thing that could possibly make this tape-measure belt any worse is a matching pair of loafers with scales in the soles and a digital display for your forehead, and that's only marginally worse. I think I can honestly say that I would rather hire a small child to hold up my pants all day than use a tape measure as a belt. In fact, if given the choice, I would rather staple my jeans to my abdomen than wear a tape measure as a belt. Hell, I would surely prefer to not wear any pants at all and wrap the tape measure around my face enough times to obscure my identity (and/or lose consciousness) than actually wear a tape-measure as a belt. It is just that bad of an idea.

BTW, is anyone else wondering what the holy fuck happened to this crafter's bellybutton?

8 comments:

  1. See? Proof that she MUST be an alien! No belly button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic makes me want to hide in my room until sensible fashion is restored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until someone comes up with an idea on how to build a digital scale on a t-shirt. So on the front and back of the t-shirt, it will display the real weight for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, I laughed, and laughed some more, and them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby just said Home Depot had those for awhile. I'll pass on that. I guess that "airbrushed" the belly button. Making it had some weird piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. So.... yeah. Haha. I laughed pretty hard at this. Then I read the end and was like "Where IS the belly button???" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking the only thing that could make this better would be some kind of printed t-shirt with concentric rings on it that indicated what your boob size is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails