Sunday 1 March 2009

Another Devastating Sign Of The Times

Share
It isn't that this plush owl isn't kind of cute, because it is... it's just that.... uhm... well, this was made by Martha Stewart. I swear to god I'm not kidding - I wouldn't joke about the Messiah of Crafting like that; she's far too terrifying an overlord. The picture even has "MarthaStewart.com" on the bottom right corner, which is quite a coincidence because that's exactly where I found that picture.

It's not just me, is it? I mean, that thing is shockingly badly put together, right? The whole thing is wonkiness personified, correct?

Either I'm starting to lose my mind or Martha's had to make some cut-backs in her company's "Let's Make Things Look Reasonably Attractive, Or At Least Reasonable" department.


And before I forget, I want to thank Quirkyloon so much for not only awarding me what is quite possibly the most indecipherable-freaking-excuse-for-an-award-ever (but of course I'll take it) at her hilarious site here, but also writing a tear-jerking piece about how fucking awesome I am at humorbloggers.com. It's a must-read for anyone who wants to spend time worshiping me and my supremely hilarious ways, which should be everyone, let's be honest. Feel free to print it out and mail it to everyone you know - I won't mind. Really.

4 comments:

  1. Worshipping, printing, and mailing (by owl, Harry Potter style).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she do this one while in jail and suffering the DT's or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self-portrait of Martha as owl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids would love this.

    I still don't much like Martha. No, I really dislike her. I mean, I hate her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails