Friday 13 February 2009

Results Are In....

Share
Time to announce the contest winners! And yes, that is plural. Since there were a few especially astute contenders who were able to recognize the formidable comedic talent that is Kevin from "The Office", I feel it is only right to reward all of them. Especially as no one guessed all three answers correctly, I decided to be nice for once and maybe make several people feel extra special. So here you go, Lilaphase, Davy Hamburgers, Tracy, and Jenn Thorson, come up and claim your prize:

I know, I know, I really splashed out. But please, don't be shy - feel free to add it to your website, or print it out and put it on your cubicle, or get it made into a t-shirt that you can wear every day of your life. After all, you are awesome, and you should let everyone else know it. Nay, you should force everyone else to know it.

Oh, and here are all the answers, for those of you sitting on the edge of your seats:

#1 was Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) from "The Office"
#2 was Charlize Theron (!)
#3 was Steve Carrell from "The Office"

Thank you to everyone who participated, and given the turn-out, I have a feeling we'll be having many more games in the future. Huzzah!

3 comments:

  1. Charlize Theron??? WHAT??? That's a total lie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of the drugs that the artist had if he/she thinks #3 is Steve Carrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, I would NOT have ever guessed that was Charlieze Theron. I WAS amused, however, how unnaturally large Steve Carrell's eyes were.

    Clearly representing the windows to the soul and a metaphor for the unexpected depth of Michael Scott... Or, y'know, a small proportion problem.

    Thank you for my nifty badge! I will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails