Sunday 8 February 2009

Never End A Sentence With a Preposition. But, Do End Your Sentences.

Share
Yes. As well as So Much Hilarity To Live. And So Much Ugly to Look Forward. And Let's not forget So Much to Make Fun.

Thank you, oh crappy butterfly of overused and yet unfinished cliches. You've reminded me of just how precious life really.

(yeah yeah yeah. I know there's a "for" on the bottom right wing, but be honest - you didn't see it at first either.)

Thanks to Michelle for this great find!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Edited because I misspelled a word says the pot to the kettle..

    Nope.. I didn't see it at first. This sign could have relayed the same message using a better sentence. It drives me crazy to see the English language get mutilated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried reading this! So much funny to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed the "for", seems like they didn't have room so parked it amongst the camouflage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails