Thursday 16 April 2009

You Don't Say...

Share

I think we can safely file this under the "I Can't Believe This Shit Is For Sale" category, because frankly, I can't believe this shit is for sale. Even better, it is for sale here at the awkward, awkward price of $14.98. Not $14.95, not $15. No, it costs exactly $14.98. Because, you know, if it had been $15 I wouldn't have bought it, but $14.98 sounds like a perfectly reasonable price.

Let's see what the artist has to say about their creation, shall we?

"Sophia is the cutest little gal you will ever meet. She is soft and cream colored with bright yellow features. She will bring lots of hours of play fun and sweet dreams for your little girl or boy.

I DO NOT use any patterns. These little guys are my creations of the moment so each is unique."

I loooooove love love love how the artist feels the need to point out, highlight, and specify the fact that they do not use any patterns, as if the viewer is seriously looking at it and thinking to themselves "Wow. You know, this is just far too good, really. I just can not believe it was handmade. It just looks so, so professional, and like it was made using a pattern. And it only costs somewhere between $14.95 and $15? Will the wonders never cease."

9 comments:

  1. Yes, drugs in the hands of artist types--it's dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a special place dilusional people go to sell their stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO NOT use any sort of crafting ability to make these! They're all pure crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding, that looks so much like an ugly bear I made in 6th grade Home-Ec. But I certainly didn't try and sell the thing. No, instead I gave it to my mom, to which I'm sure she replied, "Gee... um... thanks. I'll treasure it always."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these the same people that audition for American Idol and truly think they can sing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I see now - you've got it upside down. It's actually a very sad, one-eyed, hammerhead shark. A male, if I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the self confidence this oozes. Well, it oozes something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, um, the bear Heather made in Home-Ec, or should I say Home-Ick sort of resembled a sick amoeba with a hydrocephalic head, love it's little heart. But she made it, and I loved - it all the way to the back of my sock drawer....just don't tell Heather, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like we have new stars for the runway... wow.. this stuff is beyond bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails