Wednesday 15 April 2009

How To Look Unbelieveably Awesome In One Easy Step (part deux)

Share
If this isn't the awesomest book about knitted and crocheted slippers ever written, I seriously need to reassess my official position on books written about knitted and crocheted slippers. I mean, just look at it - we appear to have the Jolly Green Giant's leisure footwear at the top, followed by what can only be described as the lovechild between a 1950's style mop-head and an albino Muppet softly sucking on a lady's feet. Those two styles, though, they obviously pale in comparison to the simply magnificent Himalayan Smurf crocheted shinguards/yodeling sock combo. Lordy, those are amazing. I think I need a pair of them immediately, for all of my various knitted shin guard/yodeling sock needs.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, loved the albino Muppet description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhaaahaa! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #2 - for the hippie flower child. I remember having a pair of these in leather in the early 70's. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of those slipper projects softly suck. Actually, they suck pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. LOL @ the slipper boots. Who would really wear stuff like that?!

    Oh! Maybe pirates!

    Arrrrgh, your blog has been pirated by Mom at Life...EXAGGERATED! Come see why...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I'm speechless really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work at a store that sold shit like that at Christmas time...and we sold out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails