Wednesday 15 April 2009

Gaah!

Share
Sorry about the impromptu sabbatical there, everyone. As it turns out, my computer died peacefully in its sleep on Thursday night, and so for the time being I might have to use the library or some such unheard-of nonsense in order to continue making crafters feel ashamed of themselves. A pity, I know. I'm especially sad as I had all sorts of really good pictures of crapfts that I had lined up to post, but that's the way life goes sometimes. I guess Sharon Stone might call it karma.

So please, bear with me the next week or two until I get this situation all figured out, and then we'll be in the clear.

<3,
JuliaD

4 comments:

  1. Missing you like the deserts miss the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having mini panic attacks wondering what was wrong! Glad you're okay and still posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was starting to think there was no more tacky shit left in the world to comment on. Hurry back!

    Check out what's cooking under the bulb at...Lightbulb Cuisine. Real food from an Easy Bake Oven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where all the wonderful crapfts have been. Thank God you will still continue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails