Monday 4 January 2010

I'm back, and bitchier than ever!!!

Share
Welcome back, everyone!! Did you lot have a great holiday? I know I sure did. In between getting drunk, eating pies, getting drunk, opening presents, and getting drunk, I spent my time knitting attractive tea cozies:



posting tutorials on cutoutandkeep.net on how to wrap yarn around paper towel tubes:



recreating the Chicago skyline out of gingerbread:



and making an edible USS Enterprise:



No. But I did meet George Takei the day after Christmas. Which was just about the best thing that happened to me last decade. I think we might be getting married.

So what the hell did you get up to? Any fabulous stories to share?

7 comments:

  1. Am contemplating what a cute little mophead that first one would make for my mop.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we wish you had not gone to the trouble of making all of those things. I'm sure that was SO MUCH work.

    Did you get a photo of you and George?

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from Chicago, I have always wondered what the skyline looked like behind that beautiful smokestack on my horizon! Thank you so much for enlightening me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeting an original cast member from "Star Trek" is just not something I can trump. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, dont think youre george takeis type, unless theres something about you that we dont know

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, you were busy. My holiday vacation doesn't even come close to your's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You were busy! That cake looks pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails